We encourage everyone to wear a helmet while riding a Lime scooter.
Riding a bicycle on the sidewalk in Lexington is prohibited.
Parking is authorized only on City property.
No vehicles may be parked in any way that blocks:
1. Access to or from any building.
2. Transit stops, shelters, or platforms.
3. Commercial loading zones.
4. Railroad tracks or crossings.
5. Passenger loading zones or valet parking service areas.
6. Disabled parking zones.
7. Street furniture that requires pedestrian access (for example, benches or parking meters).
8. Building entryways.
9. Vehicular driveways.
10. Utility access points such as manholes or other doors or hatches on the ground.
11. The reasonable use of any commercial window display.
12. Bicycle rack unless the dockless vehicle is a bicycle or electric bicycle.
13. News rack.
14. That impedes crosswalks or crosswalk landing areas.
15. In areas including right-of-way that has been closed or permitted for events.
16. The travel lane and six-foot pedestrian clear zone in areas without sidewalks.